Oct 15-17 Keynote: Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit – Cleveland, OH
Personal Health and Well-Being
This dynamic 2 1⁄2-day summit, presented by the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, brings together leading business executives, management scholars, policymakers and others from around the world to explore how progressive innovators and forward-thinking business leaders are moving beyond traditional notions of social responsibility and sustainability to full-spectrum flourishing and profitability.
The conference theme is “Flourish and Prosper”. Bruce Cryer will be keynoting a Design Summit within the conference called “Personal Health and Well-Being”.
For more information and to register for the conference, click here: http://globalforumbawb.com/agenda
Groups from an organization can enjoy a generous discount.
Bruce will help you enhance the fullness of who you are to create a fulfilling, healthy life through your Thriving Business.
The programs focus on these objectives:
• Develop action plans and regular practices to enrich you personally and recharge your business momentum
• Identify obstacles that are blocking creative energy and success
• Identify “sacred gifts” that can be leveraged in service to your clients and customers
• Tap into your creative powers in writing, speaking, music, dance, and the arts to create a business of beauty
• Design a vision of your life and your business that respects the fullness of who you are creatively, emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, and entrepreneurially
• Create digital marketing and sales strategies to leverage the power of your uniqueness.
• Create regular practices of mindfulness and heart-based techniques to achieve and sustain balance
• Become the most authentic passionate and effective you you can possibly be!
• Remind yourself to have fun every day (as in every day!)